Ghost Boxes for Halloween Sweets!
Ghost Boxes for Halloween Treats made with DIY Wax Papers. Follow these simple steps!
- Print your template onto any paper, white or colored. Place it on a large sheet of grease-proof/baking paper and sprinkle little chips of wax all over.
- Place another sheet of grease proof paper on top and iron all over it on a low setting. Be careful not to put too much wax, we had wax leaking out all around the edge. So start with a small amount, add as you go and protect the work surface with enough grease-proof paper!
- When the wax is dry, cut the template, score and fold all the lines. Fix the tabs to the other end with double-sided tape. Glue sticks won’t work so well on waxed paper.
- Thread a string through the top as in the photo. Pull to close it and tie up, leave it long if you’re thinking of hanging these up.
- Fill with sweets!
- Thread and tie the bottom end to close up. Tie with a ribbon knot so it’s easy to pull the thread to open it.
This entry was posted in General Craft
and tagged Candy
, craft blog
, Create and Craft
, fun kids projects
, halloween craft
, Trick or Treat
, Wax Paper
. Bookmark the permalink